Thomas D Crowhurst, BMedSci (Hons), Medical Student; Robert J Dunn, MBBS, FACEM, Associate Professor.
Sensitivity and specificity of three-point compression ultrasonography performed by emergency physicians for proximal lower extremity deep venous thrombosis
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 588–596, December 2013
How to Cite
Crowhurst, T. D. and Dunn, R. J. (2013), Sensitivity and specificity of three-point compression ultrasonography performed by emergency physicians for proximal lower extremity deep venous thrombosis. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 588–596. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12155
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- University of Adelaide School of Medicine for Thomas Crowhurst
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.