Jeffrey A Kline, MD, Vice Chair of Research, Professor; Jackeline Hernandez, MD, Program Manager; Melanie M Hogg, BS, Program Manager; Alan E Jones, MD, Chair, Professor; D Mark Courtney, MD, Director of Research, Associate Professor; Christopher Kabrhel, MD, Director; Kristen E Nordenholz, MD, Associate Professor; Deborah B Diercks, MD, Vice Chair, Professor; Matthew T Rondina, MD, Associate Director, Associate Professor; James R Klinger, MD, Medical Director, Associate Professor.
Rationale and methodology for a multicentre randomised trial of fibrinolysis for pulmonary embolism that includes quality of life outcomes
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 515–526, December 2013
How to Cite
Kline, J. A., Hernandez, J., Hogg, M. M., Jones, A. E., Courtney, D. M., Kabrhel, C., Nordenholz, K. E., Diercks, D. B., Rondina, M. T. and Klinger, J. R. (2013), Rationale and methodology for a multicentre randomised trial of fibrinolysis for pulmonary embolism that includes quality of life outcomes. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 515–526. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12159
Trial registration: NCT00680628.
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Genentech, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.