This is a summary of a Cochrane Review. The full citation and the names of the researchers who conducted the Review are listed in the Reference section below.
COCHRANE NURSING CARE CORNER
Over-the-counter (OTC) medications for acute cough in children and adults in ambulatory settings
Summaries of Nursing Care-Related Systematic Reviews from the Cochrane Library
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author.International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2013 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 142–143, June 2013
How to Cite
Tay, L. H. (2013), Over-the-counter (OTC) medications for acute cough in children and adults in ambulatory settings. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 11: 142–143. doi: 10.1111/1744-1609.12016
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.