This is a summary of a Cochrane Review. The full citation and the names of the researchers who conducted the Review are listed in the Reference section below.
COCHRANE NURSING CARE CORNER
Clinically indicated replacement versus routine replacement of peripheral venous catheters
Summaries of Nursing Care-Related Systematic Reviews from the Cochrane Library
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2013 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 339–340, December 2013
How to Cite
Vick, A. M. (2013), Clinically indicated replacement versus routine replacement of peripheral venous catheters. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 11: 339–340. doi: 10.1111/1744-1609.12042
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.