Centers of endemism and diversity patterns for typhlocybine leafhoppers (Hemiptera: Cicadellidae: Typhlocybinae) in China
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 523–536, August 2014
How to Cite
Yuan, S., Huang, M., Wang, X.-S., Ji, L.-Q. and Zhang, Y.-L. (2014), Centers of endemism and diversity patterns for typhlocybine leafhoppers (Hemiptera: Cicadellidae: Typhlocybinae) in China. Insect Science, 21: 523–536. doi: 10.1111/1744-7917.12040
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAY 2013 05:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Educational Ministry of China. Grant Numbers: 99007005, 20110204110004, Z111020905
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2006FY120100
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China for Key Projects. Grant Number: 66216F1001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!