Reliable protocols for whole-mount fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) in the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum: A comprehensive survey and analysis
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 265–277, June 2014
How to Cite
Chung, C.-y., Cook, C. E., Lin, G.-w., Huang, T.-Y. and Chang, C.-c. (2014), Reliable protocols for whole-mount fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) in the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum: A comprehensive survey and analysis. Insect Science, 21: 265–277. doi: 10.1111/1744-7917.12086
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 08:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 97–2313-B-002–035-MY3, 100–2313-B-002–016 for T-Y.H, G-w.L., C-c.C.; 101–2313-B-002–059-MY3, 101–2321-B-002–090-MY2 for C-y.C., G-w.L., C-c.C.
- BAPHIQ of the Agricultural Council. Grant Number: 18.104.22.168-B3(4)
- National Taiwan University. Grant Number: NTU-CESRP 101R4602D3 and 102R7602D3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!