Presented in part at the 5th Slovenian Congress of Nephrology With International Participation held 17–20 October 2012 in Bled, Slovenia.
Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 and Left Ventricular Mass Index in Maintenance Hemodialysis Patients: Standard Versus Long Nocturnal Hemodialysis
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis © 2013 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Special Issue: Contributions from the 5th Slovenian Congress of Nephrology With International Participation. Guest Editor: Jadranka Buturovic-Ponikvar
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 407–411, August 2013
How to Cite
Knap, B., Večerić-Haler, Ž., Benedik, M., Buturović-Ponikvar, J., Ponikvar, R. and Bren, A. F. (2013), Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 and Left Ventricular Mass Index in Maintenance Hemodialysis Patients: Standard Versus Long Nocturnal Hemodialysis. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 17: 407–411. doi: 10.1111/1744-9987.12087
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.