Exploring the Personal Histories of the Top Executives of US Firms Using a Quantitative Approach: Is There a Geographical Relationship with Corporate Headquarters, and Does It Influence Firm Performance?
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Geographical Research © 2013 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 279–291, August 2013
How to Cite
O'HAGAN, S. B. and RICE, M. (2013), Exploring the Personal Histories of the Top Executives of US Firms Using a Quantitative Approach: Is There a Geographical Relationship with Corporate Headquarters, and Does It Influence Firm Performance?. Geographical Research, 51: 279–291. doi: 10.1111/1745-5871.12004
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!