Tourism and Australian Beach Cultures: Revealing Bodies by C. Metusela and G. Waitt, Channel View Publications, Bristol, 2012, xxxi + 156 pp, ISBN 13 978 1 84541 285 2 (paperback), A$58.99.
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Geographical Research © 2013 Institute of Australian Geographers
Special Issue: Bodies in Place, Bodies Displaced. Guest editors: Scott Sharpe and Andrew Gorman-Murray
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 222–223, May 2013
How to Cite
FORD, C. (2013), Tourism and Australian Beach Cultures: Revealing Bodies by C. Metusela and G. Waitt, Channel View Publications, Bristol, 2012, xxxi + 156 pp, ISBN 13 978 1 84541 285 2 (paperback), A$58.99. Geographical Research, 51: 222–223. doi: 10.1111/1745-5871.12007
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!