Scaling-Up, Scaling-Down, and Scaling-Out: Local Planning Strategies for Sea-Level Rise in New South Wales, Australia
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Geographical Research © 2013 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 292–303, August 2013
How to Cite
TAYLOR, B. M., HARMAN, B. P. and INMAN, M. (2013), Scaling-Up, Scaling-Down, and Scaling-Out: Local Planning Strategies for Sea-Level Rise in New South Wales, Australia. Geographical Research, 51: 292–303. doi: 10.1111/1745-5871.12011
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!