An Analysis of Monthly Rainfall and Its Relationship to the Occurrence of Mass Movement and Flooding in Pedra Branca Massif in the City of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Geographical Research © 2013 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 398–411, November 2013
How to Cite
RIBEIRO, M. F., DA COSTA, V. C., NETO, N. D. M. and DE FREITAS, M. A. V. (2013), An Analysis of Monthly Rainfall and Its Relationship to the Occurrence of Mass Movement and Flooding in Pedra Branca Massif in the City of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Geographical Research, 51: 398–411. doi: 10.1111/1745-5871.12015
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!