Reflecting on a Decade of Australian Social Housing Policy: Changes in Supply and Geography, 2001–2011
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. Geographical Research © 2013 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 387–397, November 2013
How to Cite
GROENHART, L. (2013), Reflecting on a Decade of Australian Social Housing Policy: Changes in Supply and Geography, 2001–2011. Geographical Research, 51: 387–397. doi: 10.1111/1745-5871.12020
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!