Themed Papers: Legal Geography
Legal Geographies of Intellectual Property, ‘Traditional’ Knowledge and Biodiversity: Experiencing Conventions, Laws, Customary Law, and Karma in Thailand
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. Geographical Research © 2013 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 375–386, November 2013
How to Cite
ROBINSON, D. F. (2013), Legal Geographies of Intellectual Property, ‘Traditional’ Knowledge and Biodiversity: Experiencing Conventions, Laws, Customary Law, and Karma in Thailand. Geographical Research, 51: 375–386. doi: 10.1111/1745-5871.12022
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!