Special Issue Paper
Climate Change and the Management of Fire-Prone Vegetation in Southwest and Southeast Australia
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Geographical Research © 2013 Institute of Australian Geographers
Special Issue: Geographical Fire Research in Australia: Review and Prospects. Guest editors: Christine Eriksen and Lesley Head
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 34–44, February 2014
How to Cite
ENRIGHT, N. J. and FONTAINE, J. B. (2014), Climate Change and the Management of Fire-Prone Vegetation in Southwest and Southeast Australia. Geographical Research, 52: 34–44. doi: 10.1111/1745-5871.12026
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Research Council Discovery and Linkage Grant schemes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!