Psychopharmacological treatment for military posttraumatic stress disorder: An integrative review
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
©2013 The Author(s) ©2013 American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 419–423, August 2013
How to Cite
Tawa, J. and Murphy, S. (2013), Psychopharmacological treatment for military posttraumatic stress disorder: An integrative review. American Assoc Nurse Prac, 25: 419–423. doi: 10.1111/1745-7599.12016
Jennifer Tawa was not employed by or affiliated with any United States Veterans Administration or the U.S. government during the composition period of this manuscript. The views reflected within this manuscript are not those of the USVA or military.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!