Translated into English by Tim Davies.
The concept of intersubjectivity in psychoanalysis: Taking critical stock†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 799–823, August 2013
How to Cite
Bohleber, W. (2013), The concept of intersubjectivity in psychoanalysis: Taking critical stock. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 94: 799–823. doi: 10.1111/1745-8315.12021
This paper forms part of a series of Education papers on Intersubjectivity: see H.P. Schwartz , “Intersubjectivity and dialecticism”, IJP 93 (2012): 401-425.
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.