Affiliated member of the Durval Marcondes Institute of P sychoanalysis of the Brazilian Psychoanalytic Society of São Paulo (SBPSP).
A clínica psicanalítica das psicopatologias contemporâneas [The Psychoanalytic Clinic of Contemporary Psychopathologies] by Gley P. Costa et al. Artmed, Porto Alegre, 2010; 272 pp
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 94, Issue 6, pages 1262–1270, December 2013
How to Cite
Souza, R. C. (2013), A clínica psicanalítica das psicopatologias contemporâneas [The Psychoanalytic Clinic of Contemporary Psychopathologies] by Gley P. Costa et al. Artmed, Porto Alegre, 2010; 272 pp. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 94: 1262–1270. doi: 10.1111/1745-8315.12026
Translated by Suzanne Jones.
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.