An abbreviated version of this paper was presented at The Eighth Annual Evolving British Object Relations Conference: Self and Object Relations. Seattle, WA, USA, November 2011.
Transcending the caesura: Reverie, dreaming and counter-dreaming†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 621–644, August 2013
How to Cite
Bergstein, A. (2013), Transcending the caesura: Reverie, dreaming and counter-dreaming. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 94: 621–644. doi: 10.1111/1745-8315.12055
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.