An abbreviated version of this paper was presented at The Eighth Annual Evolving British Object Relations Conference: Self and Object Relations. Seattle, WA, USA, November 2011.
Transcending the caesura: Reverie, dreaming and counter-dreaming†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 621–644, August 2013
How to Cite
Bergstein, A. (2013), Transcending the caesura: Reverie, dreaming and counter-dreaming. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 94: 621–644. doi: 10.1111/1745-8315.12055
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.