Translated by Andrew Weller.
Matte Blanco and narrativity: Hitchcock's Vertigo†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 825–840, August 2013
How to Cite
Sanchez-Cardenas, M. (2013), Matte Blanco and narrativity: Hitchcock's Vertigo. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 94: 825–840. doi: 10.1111/1745-8315.12068
A shorter version of this text was read as a paper, but not published (Drillet and Sanchez-Cardenas, ).
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.