The IPA Committee on Conceptual Integration will present the method illustrated in this paper using the concept of unconscious phantasy in a panel and in some work groups at the IPA Congress in Prague.
Towards a better use of psychoanalytic concepts: A model illustrated using the concept of enactment†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 501–530, June 2013
How to Cite
Bohleber, W., Fonagy, P., Jiménez, J. P., Scarfone, D., Varvin, S. and Zysman, S. (2013), Towards a better use of psychoanalytic concepts: A model illustrated using the concept of enactment. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 94: 501–530. doi: 10.1111/1745-8315.12075
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.