World, Affectivity, Trauma: Heidegger and Post-Cartesian Psychoanalysis by D. Stolorow Robert Routledge, New York and Hove, 2011; 121 pp; £15.99
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
How to Cite
Groarke, S. (2013), World, Affectivity, Trauma: Heidegger and Post-Cartesian Psychoanalysis by D. Stolorow Robert Routledge, New York and Hove, 2011; 121 pp; £15.99. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis. doi: 10.1111/1745-8315.12099
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.