Translated by Philip Slotkin MA Cantab. MITI.
On narcissistic perversion†
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 119–132, February 2014
How to Cite
Racamier, P.-C. (2014), On narcissistic perversion. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 95: 119–132. doi: 10.1111/1745-8315.12111
This text, published in Le génie des origines [The spirit of the origins] (Paris: Payot, 1992, pp. 284–98), was assembled by Racamier from two sources: the first part reproduces his pioneering paper on narcissistic perversion presented at the second International Psychoanalytic Family Therapy Congress in 1985 and published in the journal Gruppo (1987, pp. 11–27), while the second part, on perverse thought, comprises the text of a lecture delivered in 1991 to the eighth International Psychoanalytic Family Therapy Congress.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.