The sandwich model: The ‘music and dance’ of therapeutic action
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 313–340, April 2014
How to Cite
Harrison, A. M. (2014), The sandwich model: The ‘music and dance’ of therapeutic action. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 95: 313–340. doi: 10.1111/1745-8315.12113
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.