Translated by Sophie Leighton. Revised version of presentations to the Hellenic Psycho-Analytical Society, Athens, 5 May 2011, the 25th Annual Conference of the European Psychoanalytical Federation, Paris, 1 April 2012 and the Brazilian Psychoanalytic Society of São Paulo, 1 June 2012.
Process-orientated psychoanalytic work in initial interviews and the importance of the opening scene†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 505–523, June 2014
How to Cite
Wegner, P. (2014), Process-orientated psychoanalytic work in initial interviews and the importance of the opening scene. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 95: 505–523. doi: 10.1111/1745-8315.12143
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.