Direct correspondence to Robert J. Sampson, Department of Sociology, William James Hall, Harvard University, 33 Kirkland Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
THE PLACE OF CONTEXT: A THEORY AND STRATEGY FOR CRIMINOLOGY'S HARD PROBLEMS†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Society of Criminology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1–31, February 2013
How to Cite
SAMPSON, R. J. (2013), THE PLACE OF CONTEXT: A THEORY AND STRATEGY FOR CRIMINOLOGY'S HARD PROBLEMS. Criminology, 51: 1–31. doi: 10.1111/1745-9125.12002
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!