The author would like to acknowledge Dr. Chris Gibson and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful feedback on the substantive issues discussed in this essay.
Family-Focused Interventions to Prevent Juvenile Delinquency
A Case Where Science and Policy Can Find Common Ground
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Special Issue: Special Issue
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 617–650, November 2013
How to Cite
Fagan, A. A. (2013), Family-Focused Interventions to Prevent Juvenile Delinquency. Criminology & Public Policy, 12: 617–650. doi: 10.1111/1745-9133.12029
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!