Deterring DUI Behavior in the First Place
A Bigger Bang for the Buck?
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 203–211, May 2013
How to Cite
Fell, J. C. and Voas, R. B. (2013), Deterring DUI Behavior in the First Place. Criminology & Public Policy, 12: 203–211. doi: 10.1111/1745-9133.12035
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!