Thanks go to Bill Rhodes and three anonymous reviewers for many helpful comments on this article.
Statistical Procedures for Forecasting Criminal Behavior
A Comparative Assessment
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 513–544, August 2013
How to Cite
Berk, R. A. and Bleich, J. (2013), Statistical Procedures for Forecasting Criminal Behavior. Criminology & Public Policy, 12: 513–544. doi: 10.1111/1745-9133.12047
Figures 1–4 are available in color in the online version of the article.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!