This research was made possible, in part, by the support and participation of seven school districts, including the School District of Philadelphia. This project was supported by Award No. 2006-JV-FX-0011 from the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice or of the seven participating school districts. We would like to express our appreciation to the students who made this project possible by completing the student questionnaires. And this project would have been impossible without our team of colleagues and research assistants; special thanks to Adrienne Freng, Kristy Matsuda, J. Michael Vecchio, and Stephanie A. Wiley for their invaluable assistance.
Short- and Long-Term Outcome Results from a Multisite Evaluation of the G.R.E.A.T. Program
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 375–411, August 2013
How to Cite
Esbensen, F.-A., Osgood, D. W., Peterson, D., Taylor, T. J. and Carson, D. C. (2013), Short- and Long-Term Outcome Results from a Multisite Evaluation of the G.R.E.A.T. Program. Criminology & Public Policy, 12: 375–411. doi: 10.1111/1745-9133.12048
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Grant Number: 2006-JV-FX-0011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!