Data for this research were obtained from a project funded under Grant 1999-WT-VX-0008 from the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.
Evidence-Based and Victim-Centered Prosecutorial Policies
Examination of Deterrent and Therapeutic Jurisprudence Effects on Domestic Violence
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 443–472, August 2013
How to Cite
Finn, M. A. (2013), Evidence-Based and Victim-Centered Prosecutorial Policies. Criminology & Public Policy, 12: 443–472. doi: 10.1111/1745-9133.12049
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Grant Number: 1999-WT-VX-0008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!