We are very grateful to María B. Vélez and Christopher Lyons for data assistance and to Rachel Dwyer and the three reviewers for their constructive comments and advice.
New Parochialism, Sources of Community Investment, and the Control of Street Crime
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 193–216, May 2014
How to Cite
Ramey, D. M. and Shrider, E. A. (2014), New Parochialism, Sources of Community Investment, and the Control of Street Crime. Criminology & Public Policy, 13: 193–216. doi: 10.1111/1745-9133.12074
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!