Higher-Level Plurals versus Articulated Reference, and an Elaboration of Salva Veritate
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. dialectica © 2013 Editorial Board of dialectica
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 81–102, March 2013
How to Cite
Ben-Yami, H. (2013), Higher-Level Plurals versus Articulated Reference, and an Elaboration of Salva Veritate. Dialectica, 67: 81–102. doi: 10.1111/1746-8361.12013
- Issue online: 21 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2013
- European Commission's Seventh Framework Programme FP7/2007-2013. Grant Number: FP7-238128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!