Why Calories Count: From Science to Politics by M Nestle andM Nesheim. University of California Press, California, 2012, 289 pages, $18.95–29.95 USD, ISBN 978-0-520-26288-1
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 317–318, December 2012
How to Cite
Jones, L. (2012), Why Calories Count: From Science to Politics by M Nestle andM Nesheim. University of California Press, California, 2012, 289 pages, $18.95–29.95 USD, ISBN 978-0-520-26288-1. Nutrition & Dietetics, 69: 317–318. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12002
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.