S.E. Woolley, BSc(Hons), Dietitian
Fructose intake and food sources in West Australian adolescents
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 139–145, June 2013
How to Cite
Woolley, S. E., Sherriff, J., Oddy, W. H. and O' Sullivan, T. A. (2013), Fructose intake and food sources in West Australian adolescents. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 139–145. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12006
J. Sherriff, PhD, AdvAPD, Associate Professor
W.H. Oddy, PhD, Principal Research Fellow
T.A. O' Sullivan, PhD, APD, Senior Lecturer
Authorship contributions: Data collection (W.O.); data preparation (T.O'S.); analysing data (S.W.); interpreting data (S.W.), writing drafts (S.W.), critical review and preparation of the manuscript (S.W., T.O'S., J.S., and W.O.).
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2012
- NH&MRC. Grant Number: 211912
- University of Western Australia (UWA)
- Curtin University
- Raine Medical Research Foundation
- UWA Faculty of Medicine
- Dentistry and Health Sciences
- The Telethon Institute for Child Health Research
- Women and Infants Research Foundation
- NH&MRC Program Grant. Grant Number: 003209
- The Raine Foundation
- Telstra Research Foundation
- Western Australian Health Promotion Foundation
- Australian Rotary Health Research Fund
- National Heart Foundation of Australia and Beyond Blue
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.