S.A. Wilkinson, PhD, AdvAPD, Conjoint Senior Research Dietitian/Nutritionist and Maternal Health Dietitian
Re-evaluation of women's nutritional needs, knowledge and behaviours in a tertiary maternity service: are we meeting women's needs yet?
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 181–187, September 2013
How to Cite
Wilkinson, S. A., Walker, A. and Tolcher, D. (2013), Re-evaluation of women's nutritional needs, knowledge and behaviours in a tertiary maternity service: are we meeting women's needs yet?. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 181–187. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12010
A. Walker, BPH, Student Dietitian
D. Tolcher, APD, Clinical Dietitian
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.