Lauren Ball, MND, APD, Associate Lecturer
Working profile of Australian private practice Accredited Practising Dietitians
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 196–205, September 2013
How to Cite
Ball, L., Larsson, R., Gerathy, R., Hood, P. and Lowe, C. (2013), Working profile of Australian private practice Accredited Practising Dietitians. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 196–205. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12015
Rachel Larsson, BPH, Student
Rachel Gerathy, MND, APD, Accredited Practising Dietitian, Sports Dietitian, Nutritionist & Exercise Scientist
Peta Hood, BHthSci (Nut & Dt), APD, Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Sports Dietitian & Exercise Physiologist
Catherine Lowe, Grad.Dip.Nutr. & Diet., APD, Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.