Previously Student Dietitian, School of Public Health, Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus, Queensland, 4215, Australia
An investigation into the perioperative nutritional management of open colorectal surgery patients in major Australian hospitals: a comparison with the ERAS guidelines
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 175–180, September 2013
How to Cite
Wykes, K., Taylor, K. and Wilkinson, S. A. (2013), An investigation into the perioperative nutritional management of open colorectal surgery patients in major Australian hospitals: a comparison with the ERAS guidelines. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 175–180. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12021
K. Wykes, Masters Nut&Diet, APD
K. Taylor, Masters Nut&Diet, APD
S.A. Wilkinson, PhD, AdvAPD, NHMRC TRIP (Translating Research into Practice) Research Fellow/Senior Research Dietitian; Previously Conjoint Senior Research Dietitian/Nutritionist and Maternal Health Dietitian
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.