S. Rahmawaty, MHSc, PhD student
Factors that influence consumption of fish and omega–3-enriched foods: A survey of Australian families with young children
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 286–293, December 2013
How to Cite
Rahmawaty, S., Charlton, K., Lyons-Wall, P. and Meyer, B. J. (2013), Factors that influence consumption of fish and omega–3-enriched foods: A survey of Australian families with young children. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 286–293. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12022
K. Charlton, PhD APD, A/Professor
P. Lyons-Wall, PhD APD, A/Professor
B.J. Meyer, PhD, RNutr, A/Professor
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.