T. Burrows, PhD, AdvAPD, Senior Lecturer
Pilot intervention in an economically disadvantaged community: The back-to-basics after-school healthy lifestyle program
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 270–277, December 2013
How to Cite
Burrows, T., Bray, J., Morgan, P. J. and Collins, C. (2013), Pilot intervention in an economically disadvantaged community: The back-to-basics after-school healthy lifestyle program. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 270–277. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12023
J. Bray, PhD candidate B N&D
P.J. Morgan, PhD, Professor B Education
C. Collins, FDAA, Professor PhD
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2012
- Hunter Medical Research Institute
- Newcastle Permanent Charitable Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.