M. Roberts, PhD, Assistant Professor
Children's exposure to food advertising: An analysis of the effectiveness of self-regulatory codes in Australia
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 35–40, March 2014
How to Cite
Roberts, M., Pettigrew, S., Chapman, K., Quester, P. and Miller, C. (2014), Children's exposure to food advertising: An analysis of the effectiveness of self-regulatory codes in Australia. Nutrition & Dietetics, 71: 35–40. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12040
S. Pettigrew, PhD, Professor
K. Chapman, MNutrDiet, Director
P. Quester, PhD, Professor and Deputy Vice-Chancellor
C. Miller, PhD, Executive Officer and Affiliate Lecturer
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.