C. Smith, PhD, Research Fellow
Balancing the diet and the budget: Food purchasing practices of food-insecure families in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 278–285, December 2013
How to Cite
Smith, C., Parnell, W. R., Brown, R. C. and Gray, A. R. (2013), Balancing the diet and the budget: Food purchasing practices of food-insecure families in New Zealand. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 278–285. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12043
W.R. Parnell, PhD, NZRD, Senior Lecturer
R.C. Brown, PhD, Senior Lecturer
A.R. Gray, BCom Hons, Biostatistician
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Department of Human Nutrition, University of Otago
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.