C. Margerison, M Nutr & Diet, APD, Lecturer
Dietary sources and meal distribution of sodium and potassium in a sample of Australian adults
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 294–299, December 2013
How to Cite
Margerison, C., Riddell, L. J., Wattanapenpaiboon, N. and Nowson, C. A. (2013), Dietary sources and meal distribution of sodium and potassium in a sample of Australian adults. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 294–299. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12045
L. J. Riddell, PhD, Associate Head of School Teaching and Learning, Senior Lecturer
N. Wattanapenpaiboon, PhD, Research Fellow
C.A. Nowson, PhD, APD, Chair of Nutrition and Ageing
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.