J. Hawker, BSc, Casual Teaching Associate, APD
Enduring mentoring partnership: A reflective case study and recommendations for evaluating mentoring in dietetics
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 339–344, December 2013
How to Cite
Hawker, J., McMillan, A. and Palermo, C. (2013), Enduring mentoring partnership: A reflective case study and recommendations for evaluating mentoring in dietetics. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 339–344. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12050
A. McMillan, BhealthSc, Dietitian, APD
C. Palermo, PhD, Senior Lecturer, APD
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.