M. Milosavljevic, BSc(Hons) Dip Nut Diet, MBA, APD, Doctorate of Business Administration candidate, Manager of Clinical Nutrition Services
Day-to-day activities of clinical dietitians working in the inpatient and outpatient settings in a group of New South Wales public hospitals: The results of a direct observational study
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 10–15, March 2014
How to Cite
Milosavljevic, M., Noble, G. and Zaremba, C. (2014), Day-to-day activities of clinical dietitians working in the inpatient and outpatient settings in a group of New South Wales public hospitals: The results of a direct observational study. Nutrition & Dietetics, 71: 10–15. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12059
G. Noble, B.Ed, MBA, MCom(Hons), PhD, AFAIM, Associate Dean of Business Faculty of Commerce and Director of Centre for Social Marketing Research, Academic supervisor of Doctorate
C. Zaremba, MSc(Nutr and Diet), Clinical Dietitian of Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.