The Fast Diet—The Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer by M Mosley, M Spencer. Short Books, London, 2013, 224 pages, price approximately $9 for eBook version and approximately $12–$27 for paperback or hardcover, ISBN 978-1-78072-167-5
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 3, page 253, September 2013
How to Cite
Franklin, J. (2013), The Fast Diet—The Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer by M Mosley, M Spencer. Short Books, London, 2013, 224 pages, price approximately $9 for eBook version and approximately $12–$27 for paperback or hardcover, ISBN 978-1-78072-167-5. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 253. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12074
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.