W. Foley, PhD, Research Officer, Adjunct Lecturer
Closing the gap by increasing access to clinical dietetic services for urban Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 216–222, December 2014
How to Cite
Foley, W. and Houston, A. (2014), Closing the gap by increasing access to clinical dietetic services for urban Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Nutrition & Dietetics, 71: 216–222. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12090
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!