S. Ash, PhD, FDAA, Professor, Nutrition and Dietetics
Student and supervisor productivity change during nutrition and dietetic practice placements: A cohort study
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 163–169, June 2015
How to Cite
Ash, S., Martin, E. K., Rodger, S., Clark, M. and Graves, N. (2015), Student and supervisor productivity change during nutrition and dietetic practice placements: A cohort study. Nutrition & Dietetics, 72: 163–169. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12093
E.K. Martin, B. App. Sci., PhD Candidate
S. Rodger, PhD., Professor and Head of Division
M. Clark, PhD., Professor
N. Graves, PhD., Professor of Health Economics and Principal Research Fellow
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Queensland Health ClinED Queensland. Grant Number: 2009–2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.