R. Hughes, PhD, Deputy Dean Research
Aspirational competency expectations for public health nutritionists in Australia: A consensus study
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 122–131, June 2015
How to Cite
Hughes, R., Begley, A. and Yeatman, H. (2015), Aspirational competency expectations for public health nutritionists in Australia: A consensus study. Nutrition & Dietetics, 72: 122–131. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12098
A. Begley, DrPH, Lecturer
H. Yeatman, DrPH, Associate Professor
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Australian Learning and Teaching Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.