C.A. Wham, PhD, NZRD, Senior Lecturer
Knowledge of café and restaurant managers to provide a safe meal to food allergic consumers
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 265–269, December 2014
How to Cite
Wham, C. A. and Sharma, K. M. (2014), Knowledge of café and restaurant managers to provide a safe meal to food allergic consumers. Nutrition & Dietetics, 71: 265–269. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12104
K.M. Sharma, MTech, Food Technology Student
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2013
- The New Zealand Food Safety Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.