. Wellard, MHP, APD, Nutrition Project Officer
Who is responsible for selecting children's fast food meals, and what impact does this have on energy content of the selected meals?
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 172–177, September 2014
How to Cite
Wellard, L., Chapman, K., Wolfenden, L., Dodds, P., Hughes, C. and Wiggers, J. (2014), Who is responsible for selecting children's fast food meals, and what impact does this have on energy content of the selected meals?. Nutrition & Dietetics, 71: 172–177. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12106
K. Chapman, M Nutr & Diet, APD, Director
. Wolfenden, PhD, National Health and Medical Research Council Fellow
P. Dodds, PhD, Research Manager
. Hughes, MPH, Nutrition Program Manager
J. Wiggers, PhD, Professor
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- University of Newcastle
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.